||Ships within 1 to 2 days of purchase
BG clarinet mouthpieces are made of bio-compatible material. It is a versatile mouthpiece, allowing the musician to play all styles of music.
- Tip opening: 1.15mm
- Facing: 19.2
- Preferably played with a reed of strength 2 - 2.5.
- Its density is close to the density of ebony wood to offer exceptional acoustic response in all registers.
- It does not cause any tarnishing of the silver on the clarinet keys due to not emanating Sulphur like ebonite mouthpieces.
- The traditional cork has been replaced by a synthetic ring, allowing a better seal. This ultimately allows you not to worry about the cork wearing: the synthetic ring lasts a good duration of time.
- Each mouthpiece is individually pre-tested by BG.
- Available in Black or Red