Why rent from Horn Stash?
Our flexible rental program offers
- Rent To Own or Rent Credit options
- No minimum time commitment – rent for as short as 1 month, or as long as you need
- Return at any time with no further commitment
- Exchange instruments (with your band director’s approval!) and rental credits apply
- New and like-new instruments and Refurbished (Used) outfits all include:
- Durable hard-shell case
- Swabs, brushes, etc.
- All instruments are prepped, adjusted, cleaned, lubricated, oiled, and play-tested by our in-house staff of professional repair technicians
- High-quality, name-brand instruments.
- Give your student the best start possible with a well-functioning horn that will stand up to regular use
- Not sure what you need? No problem! We make it easy to get the right accessories your school needs.
- Want to help your new musician get the very best start possible? Kits of upgrade accessories can be purchased for a discount
- Monthly rental includes DTC (Damage & Theft Coverage) insurance. Depending on the instrument, this insurance is either $5 or $8 per month, and does not count towards rental credit or the purchase price.
- Payments can be applied towards purchase of that instrument or a NEW step up instrument in the same family
- If you continue with the Rent-To-Own program and make all your monthly payments, you will eventually own the instrument (terms typically range from 28-48 months, depending on the type of instrument).
- For an advancing musician, you can use your rental credits towards the purchase of a NEW step-up instrument.
- Earn a 25% discount on your remaining balance at any time if purchase before the RTO term ends
- Friendly, honest, knowledgeable staff who are musicians too!
Reserve your rental online today!
Simply fill out our reservation form, and you’re good to go. Your instrument can be picked up at one of our two conveniently located retail stores, or it can be delivered to your school before band (if your school district is on our rental list, it is one we can deliver to).