The PEACEMAKER™ is a combination of the best features from our CLASSIC™ and OUTLAW™ Torpedo Bags, in a sweet new durable design. It’s just like the CLASSIC™, but with no back pack straps. And like the 2012 USA OUTLAW™, it will accommodate a CHUCKWALLA™ for mutes and music.
The CHUCKWALLA™is a wrap-around Mute Bag / Music Pouch, and has a spot for mutes that is protected by a stiff sheet of plastic. Your music folder goes in there, too, and it’s super wide @ 16″!
- Up to 3 inches of foam on all sides of your trumpet.
- Nearly indestructible design.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Black Nylon is standard.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Industry-leading YKK clips.
- Metal Hardware.
- One Trumpet.
- With the CHUCKWALLA™ option, it will carry and protect any and all needed mutes, and the super wide music pouch will fit ANY orchestra folder (16 inches X 17 inches!).
- Mouthpiece lid pocket for added storage.
- 2 inch wide No-Slip Shoulder Strap.
- Removable Lid Pocket for mouthpieces, valve oil, etc.
- This case is sturdy on the floor, leaving an 8 inch footprint, and makes a GREAT trumpet stand on set breaks.
- At only 5 pounds, the Peacemaker is lighter than nearly all other single cases, with MUCH greater protection.
- Black, Deep Red, and Royal Blue are made from 1680D ballistic nylon.
- 6 pounds 9 Oz (2.8 kilos) WITH the CHUCKWALLA™. 22 inches tall, 8.5 inch diameter (56 cm x 21.5 cm). Flies well —