BG Flex Fabric Ligature for Jazz Saxophone
Add to wishlist
Add to comparison
||Ships within 1 to 2 days of purchase
BG Flex Jazz Ligature for Metal Saxophone Mouthpieces. Provides a round tone and is consistent in every register for the jazz sax player.
- This model is a fabric ligature with NO rubber plate.
- The ligature offers easy reed adjustment while on the mouthpiece.
- The ligature offers a round/warm tone and is consistent in every register.
- Fits metal mouthpieces:
- Soprano (LFJ0) fits: Otto Link
- Alto (LFJ4) fits: Beechler / Bellite
- Small Tenor (LFJ6) fits: Yanagisawa / Dukoff / Larsen / Rousseau
- Medium Tenor (LFJ7) fits: Selmer / Jody Jazz / Lebayle / Beechler
- Large Tenor (LFJ9) fits: Otto Link / Theo Wanne
Contact the store for current selection and availability
stars based on 0