The CLASSIC™ sports the same super-protective-everything design as the PEACEMAKER™, but with back pack straps. Our Original Best Seller and Made in the USA since 2010, the CLASSIC™ is a cyclist’s perfect transport case. Available in Black, Royal Blue, and Deep Red!
- Up to 3 inches of foam on all sides of your trumpet.
- Nearly indestructible design.
- 1680 Denier Ballistic Black Nylon is standard.
- Huge #10 YKK main zippers.
- Industry-leading ITW Nexus clips.
- Metal Hardware.
- One Trumpet.
- Any and all needed mutes.
- Massive space for up to 300 pages of music and will fit ANY orchestra folder.
- Mouthpiece lid pocket for added storage.
- Removable Mute Bag and Music Pouch.
- 2 inch wide No-Slip Shoulder Strap.
- Removable Lid Pocket for mouthpieces, valve oil, etc.
- Features serious Back Pack Straps modeled after a mountaineer pack that tuck away when not needed. The CLASSIC™ rides high on the back, making it a perfect case for use on a bike.
- This case is sturdy on the floor, leaving an 8 inch footprint, and makes a GREAT trumpet stand on set breaks.
- At 6 pounds, the CLASSIC™ is lighter than most single cases.
- Black and Royal Blue are made from 1680D ballistic nylon. Light Pink comes in 1000D Cordura brand ballistic nylon.
- Cordura holds a very slight edge in durability, while the 1680D has a shinier appearance and sheds dust easier. The denier count refers to the weight of the fabric threads, not tear or abrasion resistance. Both are extremely high quality fabrics. Both are urethane coated and will be very water resistant.
6 pounds (2.7 kilos), 22 inches tall, 8.5 inch diameter (56 cm x 21.5 cm). Flies well —