The Jupiter JTB1150F (or JTB1150FO) trombone features a .547" large bore design with F Attachment for a versatile, free blowing instrument with great projection. This trombone has become a favorite among educators.
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability
- A Nickel Silver Outer Slides provides increased resistance to denting or damage to the instrument
- Key of Bb
- Lacquered Brass Body
- 8.5" Bell
- Nickel Silver Outer Slide
- .547" Large Bore
- Mechanical-Link Tapered Rotary Valve
- Bb with F Attachment
- Available with a Traditional Wrap (JTB1150F) or an Open Wrap (JTB1150FO) configuration
- With Wood-Frame Case (JTB1150F) or Backpack Softcase (JTB1150FQ)
Call Horn Stash today at (847) 359-4444 for availability of this and any new trombone you are interested in trying!