||Ships within 1 to 2 days of purchase
When Protec was developing the MAX case line, the goal was simple: offer high-quality, lightweight cases with excellent protection at value prices. We then loaded them up with features often found in more expensive cases. When you combine that with Protec's skilled craftsmanship, you will be hard-pressed to find a better case.
Responsibly made: All materials tested to be free of Lead, DEHP, PAHS8, DBP, and BBP.
- Fits most modern alto saxophone makes and models.
- For alto saxophones that are vintage, have larger bells, or have keys on the opposing side of the bell, please see model # PB304CTXL.
- Tough exterior: Made of rugged 600D nylon.
- EPS foam frame: Lightweight, rigid, and shock resistant for excellent protection.
- Padded handle wrap: Super comfortable and features a long-lasting hook and loop closure.
- Rope handles: Main and subway handles made of durable rope with reinforced stitching.
- Quick Lock: Hook and loop closure allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering.
- Shoulder straps: Features a large adjustable shoulder pad and strong lightweight clips.
- Built-in backpack straps: Padded for comfort and can easily be tucked away when not in use.
- Rubber feet: Sturdy custom-designed rubber feet.
- Long-lasting zippers: Strong high-quality and custom-designed zippers.
- Large gusseted front pocket: Perfect for storing smaller accessories.
- Rear pocket: Additional storage located on the backside of the case.
- ID tag: Includes ID luggage tag with secure buckle for easy identification.
- Soft lining: Interior is lined with durable and non-abrasive, breathable velour.
- Neck and mouthpiece section: Protects against dents and scratches.
Contact the store for availability.